Make this the year your aviation dreams come true! Whether you're striving to become a career pilot or a recreational flyer, Professional Air is the premier flight school in Central Oregon, with the right programs, the right staff, and the right fleet of aircraft to help you achieve your aviation goals.
We are the only VA-approved, FAA Part 141 Flight School and Cessna Pilot Center. We are an authorized flight provider for Central Oregon Community College (COCC) and the only multi-engine program in the region. We specialize in Post-9/11 Veteran Benefit (Chapter 33) training. Bring your GI Bill benefits to Professional Air to maximize your flight training results.
Our team of Certified Flight Instructors (CFIs) brings a wealth of training, experience, and mentoring skills to successfully guide you through your ratings and certifications (from private to instrument, commercial, multi-engine, and CFI/CFII/MEI ratings).
Our training fleet is comprised of state-of-the-art aircraft, maintained to the highest aviation standards by our on-site maintenance and avionics departments to ensure your safety and security, as well as maximize your training efficiency.
We invite you to visit our modern facilties, meet our team of professionals and check out our fleet of aircraft, including our 2002 Piper Seminole with dual Garmin avionics. And, we offer a $10.00 per hour aircraft rental discount to all Professional Air Club members. Join the club for $200 annually and receive the $10 rental discount plus 10% off pilot supplies, and 15% off retail fuel purchases!
- FAA Certified & VA Approved Part 141 Flight School
- Modern Fleet of Aircraft, including Cessna, Diamond & Cirrus
- Cessna Pilot Center (CPC) Based Instruction (optional)
- On-Site Certified CATS Computerized Testing
- Private, Instrument, Commercial, ATP, Multi-Engine & CFI/CFII/MEI Ratings
- Authorized Flight Provider for Central Oregon Community College
- Full-time Professional Certified Flight Instructors
- On-Site State-of-the-Art Full Visual Multi-Engine Simulator (AATD)
- Spacious Classroom & Modern Training Facilities
- Customized training programs tailored to meet your needs
From recent Professional Air graduate, Matt Johnson: