CFI - CFII
Professional Air's comprehensive certified instructor pilot curriculum provides you with the skills, experience, and training to demonstrate mastery of maneuvers required during your FAA flight test.
Flight Instructor (CFI) Package Cost is $5,038:
- 10 Hours Dual Instruction Cessna 172RG ($2,240)
- 40 Hours Ground Instruction ($2,000)
- 2.0 Hours for FAA Checkride ($348)
- 2 FAA Written Examinations - CATS ($300)
- Books and Supplies ($150)
Flight Instructor - Instrument (CFII) Package Cost is $4,760*:
- 15 Hours Dual Instruction Cessna 172 ($3,360)
- 15 Hours Ground Instruction ($750)
- CFII Written Exam ($150)
- Books and Supplies ($100)
- FAA Examiner's Fee for Flight Test ($400)
*Prerequisite: Commercial and Instrument ratings.
- Dual Instruction includes cost of Flight Instructor at $50.00 per hour.
- Price assumes all requirements of FAR 61.129 (a) have been met or completed.
- Ground School is an essential part of the flight training program. Cessna's DVD-based training system allows you to work at your own pace throughout your flight training.
- Prices subject to change.