As an instrument rated pilot your level of flight proficiency, knowledge, and navigational skills will increase dramatically. At Professional Air, our instrument training course is designed to teach you the skills you will need to plan, navigate, and fly an airplane in IFR (Instrument Flight Rules) conditions efficiently, professionally, and most of all safely.
These prices are based on instruction in our Cessna 172 aircraft. Training in our Cirrus SR-20 glass cockpit aircraft is also available.
Our Instrument Rating Package Cost is $9,950:
- 35 Hours Dual Instruction, Cessna 172 ($7,140)
- 1.5 Hours Solo for FAA Checkride ($231)
- 30 Hours Ground Instruction ($1,500)
- Cessna Pilot Center Instrument Kit ($329)
- FAA Instrument Written Exam - CATS ($150)
- FAA Examiner's Fee for Flight Test ($400)
- Supplies ($200)
- Dual Instruction includes cost of Flight Instructor at $50.00 per hour.
- Ground School is an essential part of the flight training program. Cessna's DVD-based training system allows you to work at your own pace throughout your flight training.
- Average student requires additional 5 hours of dual instruction time (approx $1,020).
- Pro Air Club students receive $10/hour discount on all flight time (approx savings of $400 for average-time student).
- Prices subject to change.