Professional Air's comprehensive multi-engine pilot curriculum provides you with the skills, experience, and training to demonstrate mastery of all maneuvers required during your FAA flight test.
Multi-Engine Rating Package ($6,560):
- 15 Hours Dual Instruction in our Piper Seminole ($5,175)
- 10 Hours Ground Instruction ($500)
- 1.3 Hours Solo for FAA Checkride ($385)
- Books and Supplies ($100)
- FAA Examiner's Fee for Flight Test ($400)
- Dual Instruction includes cost of Flight Instructor at $50.00 per hour.
- Price assumes all requirements of FAR 61.129 (a) have been met or completed.
- Ground School is an essential part of the flight training program. Cessna's DVD-based training system allows you to work at your own pace throughout your flight training.
- Pro Air Club students receive $10/hour discount on all flight time (approx savings of $150 for average-time student).
- Prices subject to change.