Professional Air's private pilot course is designed to get you flying quickly and economically. The curriculum includes a combination of flight training, ground instruction, and the self-paced Cessna Pilot Center (CPC) instruction kit.
Our Private Pilot Course Package includes a minimum of 40 hours of flight time (20 hours dual flight instruction and 20 hours solo), 10 hours of ground instruction, and the self-paced CPC Kit. We'll arrange your final FAA Exam, your Flight Test (with an FAA examiner), and your FAA Medical Exam.
Private Pilot Course Package Cost is roughly $10,403:
- 20 Hours Dual in a C172 Skyhawk ($3,940)
- 20 Hours Solo in a C172 Skyhawk ($2,940)
- 2 Hours Solo for FAA Checkride ($294)
- 35 hours Ground Instruction ($1,750)
- Cessna Private Pilot Kit ($329)
- FAA Written Exam - CATS ($150)
- FAA Medical Exam ($100)
- Examiner's Fee for Flight Test ($400)
- Quality Headset, and Supplies ($500)
**COCC and Club Discounts make your total approx $9,708!
- Dual Instruction includes cost of Flight Instructor at $45.00 per hour.
- Ground school is an essential part of the flight training program. Cessna's DVD-based training system allows you to work at your own pace throughout your flight training.
- Average student requires additional 10 hours of flight time (approx $1400).
- Pro Air Club students receive $10/hour discount on all flight time (approx savings of $695 for average-time student).
- Prices subject to change.